Saturday, December 18, 2010

[BBTM] 2PM I'LL BE BACK ( 8520)






Finally I finished this theme! this is made by a request from @jun2daRu
Sorry this theme was not as good as a professional one..I'm still an amateur..:D
well anyway, enjoy!!

2PM I'll be back blackberry 8520 theme : CLICK HERE

NOTE:
  • This theme only works on 8520
  • As I said before, I've uploaded this theme on mediafire, so you can't download it straight from your phone, but I did a step by step installation guide to make it easier for you guys to install the themes.
  • To complete the theme, download the 2PM I'll Be Back Ringtones :D (I wanted to put it on the themes, but I couldn't find a trustworthy ringtone converter, so I guess you'll have to download it yourself.. :> )
  • Plus, for bonus, I've added a onefourlucky link on the application list, so you'll be easier to visit this blog!
  • If anything on themes doesn't work properly,broken links, or the file cannot be opened, please tell me because I never try this theme on a 8520 phone. (Since I'm not using a 8520 and I can't find anybody who used a 8520), and I tried to download the simulator, but something's wrong with it so it cannot be installed.. but don't worry..I think this theme don't have many errors since they fixed it already before its being exported.
Thanks! and sorry if this theme doesn't satisfy you much =>
Have a nice weekend!

If you have any questions, critics or message you can e-mail me : onefourlucky@yahoo.com

Check out also onefourlucky's SNSD 2010 Photobook Blackberry 8900 Theme

Please do not hotlink.
Please do take out w/ full credits.
And do not claim this artwork as yours.
thanks.

1 comment:

  1. annyeonghaseyo... i'm @jun2daRu ... and i'm so thankful for this.. even i'm not try this yet,, but before i download it,, i wanna say jeongmal gomawoyo... *0*

    ReplyDelete